Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to my world

Well, I am no expert on parenting girls, but I do have three daughters. Right now, I am only coming to terms with the disasters that await me. My girls are 6, 3, and 10 months. I feel as though we have some sort of major disaster every day. I am sure this is no different than those with boys, but usually our disasters are emotionally charged. So I figure I will set up a blog. I have never done this before, so it may get rocky at times, but I will find my way. Hopefully I will bring insight and wisdom to what it is like raising 3 girls. Most likely, my readers will say, "Wow, I am never going to do that." and I think that is great too. The biggest reason I am doing this is because I was posting another facebook status about something absurd my middle daughter, Izzy, did and I thought " Why am I boring these people about what my kids say. They are probably all thinking about what a pathetic person I am. Why am I subjecting them to this." and then I pushed the send button. So now, if you are reading this, it is not because it was pushed in your face by the status update on your facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment