Friday, January 21, 2011

A new day a new cut

This week has been a particularly trying week. As much as I love my children, they are driving me bonkers. The baby keeps biting me, the middle one is talking back, and my oldest is refusing to go to sleep at night. Just as soon as they calm down it seems as though something gets me. In the last 4 days I have....
Given myself a paper cut in the face with an envelope.
Paid for some 8x10 photos at Walmart that were left at the checkout and spent 20 min. on hold before hanging up because no one came back to answer my question.
Cut my finger in the car looking for spare change to give Gwin for a school fundraiser. Cleaned my whole house sans my bathroom.
Had to console Izzy after she got her arm shut in our bathroom door.
Had to jam a weeks worth of homework into 3 days.
Had to break up a fight when Izzy spit in a little girl's face and then the girl pushed her. Consoled my husband when he found out that his degree, the one we moved across country in order for him to attain, is now an on-line program.
Been bitten probably 20 times by a teething baby.
Received my new detergent that was supposed to smell like oranges and vanilla. It smells like sunscreen. Stinky sunscreen.
Found out Emma has a high white blood cell count and has to have blood tests every month. In the last 7 days I have...
Spent quality time with my in-laws. Found an awesome store called Cotton on, and bought myself pajama jeans. Oh yeah. Played in some synthetic snow with the girls. Been given a super cool owl ring. (Thanks sis) Gotten Emma's 1 year pictures taken by the best photographer in Tallahassee. (Thanks Kara) Met some pretty cool new people. Walked into the living room to find my husband hooded by a twilight blanket and being beaten by all three of our girls. Had a singing and dancing party with the girls.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am leaving the first comment ever on your blog!!! Woot woot! I love it all, but what it impresses me most is you wrote AND posted this entry before I even woke up this morning!

    ReplyDelete