Monday, January 10, 2011

week 1

Try not to be too scared of the arm in the bucket.

Disaster 1 - As previously stated, I hate poop. Emma, 10months, decided to break in her cute little gdiapers with a serious of epic poopplosions ( a combo of poop and explosion). I had to learn to clean poopy cloth diapers fast.

Disaster 2- Gwin, 6, decided she hated school her first week back from Christmas and cried and screamed her way out the door every day. It was so hard to just leave her crying in the classroom. I had to toughen up, I pulled her arms away, told her I loved her and left.

Disaster 3- Look at this.
I had so much laundry that my basket collapsed! It is all clean, that counts for something right?

Disaster 5 - Izzy, 3, has decided that she wants to go to Disney world. She told her Papa (what she calls her dad) " I want to go to Disney world, cause it's the place where all my dreams can come true." It melted his heart, now he wants to take her. I think she has just seen too many commercials. Now I am charged with the task of finding reasonably priced tickets to Disney World for 1 day. Ha!

Disaster 6 - We found the most delicious cake on the planet. Thats not going to help our 'eat healthy' plan. Does it make it healthy if it comes from an organic grocery store? Yes daughters, it does.

The most wonderful thing happened to me this week though. My wonderful friend Kara and her husband watched all three of our kids, so that my husband and I could go on a date. She even watched Emma while she was poopploding out of her new diapers.

Oh and Izzy asked me for a unicorn boost into the car. I didn't know what that was so I picked her up and poked her and said it was the unicorn horn. She said she never wants a unicorn boost again.


No comments:

Post a Comment