Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kara's cell phone photo challenge


Maybe she didn't mean it literally, but whenever I hear the word challenge my mind always says, " Challenge Accepted." ( You How I Met Your Mother Fans will appreciate that one). I have been trying to figure out what to make my latest blog about and Kara's blog seemed to offer me a perfect solution. Random pictures from my cell phone. They are always on there, taking up my phone memory, but it is rare that I do anything with them.

So following the tried and true method. Here they are:


This my oldest picture. This is the week before RJ started his LL.M. in Vermont. They had this little hut by the river with the rocking chairs in it. I had to get the girls down there to take a picture. I just love how they look like tiny old ladies.





We recently won tickets to go to the FSU circus event. They had students performing circus tricks. The girls were so excited they got a blue snow cone. They found out 2 bites into it, they don't like snow cones. Imagine that, Mom says "If I buy that for you, you better eat that cause I hate ice and so do you."


You guys made me ink.


This is my most recent picture. While at a play date Emma fell asleep. After laying her in the kids bed and then walking away. I returned to find her wearing a spiderman hat. Too cute kids. Too cute.

I promise to one day figure out how to rotate these pictures.

Oh and just an update: Gwiny asked for a Unicorn boost yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment