Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?"

As a mom of 3 I have virtually no privacy. I go to the bathroom, someone walks in. I take a shower, Emma screams at the curtain until she gets to come in. I lock the door, someone bangs on it until I open it up.

I also get very little sleep. Izzy wakes up about 4 times a night and every time she wakes me up. Gwiny wakes up 2 times a night and every time she wakes me up. Emma. Well she is my only good sleeper. Averaging 1 wake up a month. Last night was the best I have gotten in a long time 3 times being woken up in a 7 hour period. The worst 9 times in 7 hours, that was last Saturday.

Sometimes the two of these things couple up and get the best of me. Resulting in a very grumpy mama. Here is how one of my talks with Izzy went last night:

I had just stepped out of the shower that at one point all three of the girls had been in the bathroom. Here comes Izzy again " Why arn't you wearing a bra? Me: " Cause I just got out of the shower, why aren't you wearing one?" Izzy : " Cause I don't have big boobs, I have little ones."

And thats how it goes with three daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment