Tuesday, April 5, 2011


My last couple posts have been mostly about me. But this blog is not supposed to be mostly about me, it is supposed to be about my girls and my relationships with each of them. So today I am going to show you how many crazy things we do and say. So here is a little sample:


Izzy has been unbuckling her seat belt and today I decided she needed to be spanked. So we re-buckled and I told her she would be spanked when she got home. She worried and worried all the way home. When we got home and I took her out of her seat Gwin says to her " Just pretend you're at the beach and you just got a little bug that stings your butt." I had to hide my smile because I thought it was so sweet.

"Izzy, stop wiping your boogers on your car seat. Here is a tissue."

Izzy after eating a whole king size m&m in one sitting. ( I tried to take it away but couldn't reach because she was in the back of the car) " My tummy hurts. You shouldn't have gotten me the King size. I need a Princess size."

Emma: " Mama, Mama, Mama, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mama, Mama, Mama. Puppy"

Me: " Don't cry Gwiny. He doesn't mean to hurt your feelings. You hurt his and maybe you should say sorry." ( as a side note, it never helps to tell a little girl with hurt feelings that they may have done the same. It just makes them cry more.)

Husband: " Izzy just asked me why boys and girls are different. I told her to ask you." Thankfully she forgot. I guess I better practice my answer for when she remembers.

Gwin crying: " I don't want to wash my hair." Me: " I don't care, get your stinky butt in the shower."

Emma: "Mama, Mama, Mama. Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, woof, woof, woof, puppy, puppy. Meow"

Me: "Emma, I know I wanted you to say mama, but can you give it a rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment