Monday, May 20, 2013

Things overheard at Disney

   I fully intend to do a super blog about our family trip to Disney.  However, I can not find my SD card adapter so that will have to wait.    So I am going to make this first Disney blog about the top 10 things that were said by or to Miller family members during our three days at Disney.  

1)  " Neeigh"  As Gwiny got to act out the part of Phillipe in the Beauty and the Beast Story Time.

2)  " I am so hot mommy, I'm sweaty. I am sweating like a cheetah."  Izzy at Epcot

3)  " I wanna build a Droid, lets go build a droid.  Lets Go, Lets Go!"   Gwiny at Star Wars Weekend.

4)  " I LOVE THIS!  Let's do it again."  Emma on The Little Mermaid ride

5)  Random friend I made in line "  It's so sad no one wants to stand in line to get the autograph of the clone wars actors, maybe they should tell people they get a free pin or something if they get the autographs."  RJ:  " But then they don't get one."  Me, in my best Admiral Ackbar " It's a Trap!"  

6) " Its like I was swimming, I was just holding my breath and kicking my legs."  Emma on how it felt to fall into the swimming pool. 

7) " I bet you are looking at me like, why does everyone care about this old guy?"   Jeremy Bolloch ( the actor that played Boba Fett) to Izzy. 

8)  " I want the storm troopers and Darth Vader to win the dance off, Go bad guys."  Gwiny

9)  " Tiff, Geez you could have your choice of any of these nerds if I wasn't here."  RJ after the 10th guy stopped me while I was walking to tell me how awesome my shirt was. 

10)  " I don't want to leave Disney, I love disney, I want to be back at Disney.  Oh, I am so tired, I need to go to sleep."  Gwiny 

No comments:

Post a Comment