Thursday, May 30, 2013

Disney Pictures!

 Here are some of our Disney Pictures, all in no particular order.



Flower and Garden Festival, Silvermist Topiary. 

Just Chillin' with Snow White and the 7 dwarves. 

I've always wanted to visit Oz! 

Darth Vader Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake.  

Sci-Fi Drive in for Dinner!  We got to eat in a car table! 

Jedi Micky and Leia Minnie




My attempt to take a picture of all 5 of us on the Magic Carpet Ride.  I might have missed a few.
I think she fits right in.  - Cinderella's Castle 



Rockin' the mouse ears.





Had to get the mickey ice cream sandwich. 



This is a sorcerer game where you take cards to find the magic portals that give you clues to defeat Disney Villains.  Its like a scavenger hunt in Magic Kingdom.  I think this was their favorite thing in Magic Kingdom.
They are of to find the next clue, who cares where mom and dad are.






No comments:

Post a Comment