Thursday, March 1, 2012

My super mom day

I feel like my day merits a post. And sense I was 8 weeks behind on the last one.. This really was my day today March 1, 2012

7 am wake up, wake Izzy up, thank myself for having the foresight to buy lunchables as I am packing Izzy's lunch box.

7:25 leave the house to take Izzy to Josh

8:10 get home. Wake Gwiny, thanks again me for lunchables, check Shirtpunch, make coffee, get Emma dressed, throw the clothes I forgot to put in the dryer last night in the dryer and thank Downy for their new fabric refreshers.

8:55 Drop Gwin off at School

9:30 Run in to the girl scout store to get a patch for Gwin

9:45 get a call from Izzy's teacher that she is having ear pain. Promise to get Tylenol and bring it to class.

10: 15 Get to Izzy's class.

10:30 Country dollar to buy Bowtie necklaces for Egan's birthday party.

11:00 Cynthia's place to drop off Girl Scout Cookies. And because she is just the greatest she feeds us!!

12:30 Leave Cynthia's

12:45 get to Sams club's gas station where the car in front of me won't start. So I ask her if she wants to use my jumper cables.

1:30 After the help of 3 guys we finally get her car to start and Emma has been sleeping for 30 minutes.

2:00 HOME!! Emma wakes up.

3:00 2 episodes of backyardigans later I start more laundry, and start picking up the house.

4:00 Get Gwin from the bus and immediately leave to get Izzy and Ava.

4:45 Leave Pre-school for dinner at Earthfare.

6:30 Home and a craft project with the girls.

7:00 Play time. So I fold some laundry.

8:00 1 dragon tales, a game of wipeout with blankets and pillows, read a story.

10:20 Girls are all asleep. So RJ and I eat some king cake, yumm.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a super-de-duper mom with my extra kiddo in the mix!!!!

    ReplyDelete