Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Weekend Away

  Friday night:  Brianna's birthday and our ladies night.  Thanks Bri for letting me be a part of your birthday. 

Check out these awesome pimp cups. 



Thats our picture in front of the log cabin. 


Saturday was Nikki's baby shower.  Here are some pics from that.  I went all camera crazy just clicking at weird times.  That plus my camera delay made a lot of the pics turn out crazy.  But here's what we got. 


Some baby shower decorations.





We had so much delicious food.  Thank you so much Mrs. Goover for everything! 


Hanging out. 


So many wonderful presents. 



Yummy Yummy. 

Sadly, I don't have a picture of my favorite part.  The apple pie shot.  You know your gonna have a good time when any party starts with shots! 


And that pretty much sums it up.  Great friends, Great food, Great family. It was a good weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment