Monday, August 22, 2011

What I have learned in the last 2 weeks

Only 2 weeks ago my husband and I signed the papers to own our very first home. Not just to own our first home, but this is the first house we have ever lived in. Over the last 8 years of our marriage we have never lived in a house, always an apartment. I knew things were going to be different, and they sure are. Now we can...

10) Mark the girls heights on their door frames.

9) Play in a back yard!

8) Put all the girls to bed in their own rooms.

7) Lock the pantry door.

5) Walk to the car as many times as I want to without worrying about leaving the kids inside.

4) Learn how to clean off a plate properly, as we have no garbage disposal.

3) Do cartwheels in our living room, yes we have.

2) Make 3 cakes in one sitting and I did it today.

1) Walk to the car without wearing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment