Thursday, July 19, 2012

You have what in your nightstand?

  While this has nothing to do with raising daughters, I find it super funny, therefore I feel the need to share it with you.  In a not so odd exchange at midnight with my husband, I told him I liked that his lamp has 2 brightness choices.  His lamp looks like a japanese pagoda and I am pretty sure it came from Japan.  This started a conversation about who had what on/ in their nightstand.  Come to think of it, I think I saw a King of Queens that went down similar to this. 


RJ-  I have a japanese light, a box with a knife in it, a bottle of throat cloraseptic, an empty bottle of throat cloraseptic.  I have psp accessories, a star wars book, Jurassic Park, and an unopened box of harry potter legos. 


Me - I also have a box of harry potter legos!  I have a track suit, 2 ugly ties, some 2 year old people magazines, a cutout picture of gwiny's face, 5 ponytail holders, and a bottle of ear drops. 


So thats that.  Now the world knows. 

1 comment:

  1. What? I didn't know all the cool kids have night stands now! I want a night stand! And if I were to have one, I would have great aspirations for it. None of which would be achieved.

    ReplyDelete