Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer 2012

  This summer we have done so many fun things it is hard to keep up with my own schedule.  Thank goodness I have two amazing calendars.  One in the kitchen and one in the girl's wing.  Somehow, my June schedule was completely booked before the last week of May.  Crazy right?  And now as we are entering the second week in July, this month is nearing max capacity.  What is it that we do you ask?

We play with our friends. 

We go to Baby Showers. 

And Birthday Parties. 

And we go on super fun vacations. 


We take the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's House and get picture texts that apparently will not upload here. 

We get visits from friends. I can't believe I didn't get even one picture of Jo when she was here.  Not cool me.  

I take pictures that look like this:


I let the girls use the camera and they take pictures that look like this:
Which you gotta admit is pretty great for a self photo. 

We shoot a b b gun and get this picture that has the South written all over it. 


And because neither of my handy dandy calendars are right in front of me, I don't remember the rest of wheat we have done this summer.  Oh we did spend last weekend fixing a faucet that broke in the house, no pictures of that either though.  

   To end my June post I would like to leave you with a few quotes from my crazy daughters. 


Emma at Target:   I really really want this drink.   Its not good, but it's tasty.  

Izzy talking to Gwin in the car:   Do frogs get presents for Christmas Eve?  Gwin:  No.  Izzy in disbelief:  Not Even New Lillypads? 

Gwiny talking to me:  I want to go back to school.  I like learning from someone other than you. 

Me:  Don't throw your starburst trash on the ground.  It might hurt animals that try to eat it.  Izzy:  Like what kind of animals?  Horses and Unicorns?  

Gwiny:  I know what you are going to do while we are gone.  Sleep for 3 days and go on 1 date.  (oddly enough, I am not nearly as tired when I am not chasing 3 kids, who knew!) 

 Emma:  You took a shower.  Your hair feels comfy.   Me:  Do you know what comfy means?  Emma:  Yep, its reading a book.  Comfy means, sitting on a pillow eating cheese. 





No comments:

Post a Comment