Tuesday, April 3, 2012

As you can tell, I am a fan of bullet points

I assume most people are able to form more than one complete thought at a time. Not me, my brain works like a hummingbird, I hover over here then I hover over there. As of late, I have spent a lot of time hovering over the kitchen sink eating sugary treats. So there we are. Here are some things that have happened around here.

  • Today I blew up some bread in a bread maker. I guess I don't have that skill.
  • Emma told an excellent joke and didn't even know it. We drove by some cows and she said " Two cows talking together." I said " Do you know what they are saying?" She said " Move over there." Get it... Mooove over there. Ahh, my 2 year old, telling cow jokes.
  • Izzy failed another hearing test and will most likely have to have a second set of tubes put in.
  • My Yankee Candle Company candle is doing a stand up job of covering my stinky burnt bread smell.
  • I got a Tinker Bell movie in the mail today. I got it for $3 by putting in some movie codes into the Disney web site. Awesome!
  • I was cleaning the girls bathroom today when the handle fell off my toilet scrubber. Handle still in my hand, scrubber in the toilet. I guess I don't have that skill either.
  • We got to spend a week at my parents house a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun. We went to the Track and played a ton of games, we went to the beach, I got to go on base, we had deep dish pizza for my mom's birthday, I'm pretty sure we (Mom and myself) drank 3 bottles of wine. Great times were had by all.
  • I am hosting a Nicholas Sparks Party by House Party on April 13. If you come you get a free copy of The Lucky One! Also we will have prizes. I know you love prizes.
  • Gwin had 10 inches cut off of her hair!
  • I was telling the kids a story about when someone took my art project and threw it out the bus window. The girls asked if we could go look for it. I told them it would be hard to find seeing as it was 14 years ago. Then I freaked out a little while about being so old.
  • In related news, I freaked out a little about being so old when I was recently reminded that August of next year will be RJ and my 10 year wedding anniversary.
  • Brianna brought me back from hysteria by saying " Even Peeta burned the bread." He did it on purpose, but you have to love a friend that will go all Hunger Games on it.
  • I am determined to find a great place for Nikki to have a baby shower.
  • Easter fun Saturday. YAY!
I think that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment