Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Update

Yesterday, I said " For some reason we have been so busy lately." RJ responded, " That's just what you do." Its true. I thought I would be far less busy after I cut my driving in half. Sadly, no. I picked up on a couple projects to do here. I am currently...

1) Sewing Gwiny a pink Jasmine costume.

2) Sewing Izzy a Rapunzel costume.

3) Decorating a pink bra for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.

4) Making a pumpkin BINGO game for a Halloween dinner event on Thursday.

5) Trying some new candy recipes for a care package I need to send. ( Today's project of easy fondant was a fail. Turns out, local honey is not the same as Walmart brand honey)

6) Creating treat bags for a halloween party at Gwin's school.

So thats what I need to have done by Tuesday. Yet, this is the time I do a blog? I guess I better get back to some of those things I need to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment